Friday 6 July 2012

I want a girlfriend. I don't know why, I just want one so bad.
I've never felt this lonely before. I've been just fine being single. But now, I really need someone to love.
I'm tired of being so alone. All my life I've been caged. I want to be free, I want to find someone I could love. And it would be nice if they could return my love.
It never was easy for me to fall in love, that's why I am always alone. All the people I like, all the guys I like are either too old, taken, or gay.
Yes, now I want a girlfriend. Maybe I'm just tired of being not allowed to love the guys i like. I could make them love me, but isn't that... wrong?
I want a girl I could give all my love and my soul to. I need her to give meaning to my life. I've been living like a zombie for the past months. It feels empty, like my life has no purpose at all.
I'm going more and more to my lesbian side, I guess. I have less and less interest in guys. I don't know why.
I just need somebody to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment